Improving zest.releaser: report bugs, fork on github or email us¶
Did you find a bug? Do you have an improvement? Do you have questions? We run zest.releaser as a proper open source project on github at https://github.com/zestsoftware/zest.releaser, so you have three basic options:
Feel free to report bugs on our github issue tracker. And feature requests, too. Normally you’ll get a quick reply within a day or so, depending on our relative timezones. If you don’t get an answer within a few days, please send off a quick email to remind us.
Hey, we’re on github, so fork away to your heart’s delight. We got a couple of nice fixes and additions in this way.
If you are going to fork zest.releaser, take a look at Information for developers of zest.releaser for setup and test running information.
- Reinout van Rees (Nelen & Schuurmans) is the originator and main author.
- Maurits van Rees (Zest Software) added a heapload of improvements.
- Kevin Teague (Canada’s Michael Smith Genome Sciences Center) added support for multiple version control systems, most notable Mercurial.
- Wouter vanden Hove (University of Gent) added support for uploading to multiple servers, using collective.dist.
- Godefroid Chapelle (BubbleNet) added /tag besides /tags for subversion.
- Richard Mitchell (Isotoma) added Python 3 support.